Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"My ex is obsessed with squids"

Here's a playlist submitted by my alter-ego on Tiny Mix Tapes' Automatic Mix Tape Generator. Check it out here. It's not very good, but it's always nice to be published for something, anywhere.

requested by: jwm
compiled by: slugo

Note from slugo: Embrace your inner squid! Your ex may be a real weirdo, though.

01. Ween - "The Mollusk" (The Mollusk)
02. Explosions in the Sky - "Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean" (The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place)
03. The Beatles - "Octopus' Garden" (Abbey Road)
04. Lightning Bolt - "Duel in the Deep" (Wonderful Rainbow)
05. Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - "Biomusicology" (Tyranny of Distance)
06. Galactic - "The Beast" (Ruckus)
07. Frank Zappa - "The Ocean is the Ultimate Solution" (Läther)
08. Yo La Tengo - "Moby Octopad" (I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One)
09. The Jayhawks - "Madman" (Rainy Day Music)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog sucks because it was created by my archnemesis. Hey have you ever heard Ted Leo's cover of Since You've Been Gone and Maps because it is strange/awesome? I heard it when I was co-hosting a radio show at Wellesley with my host's friend, which was also awesome. There's your nice comment...

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home