Monday, January 09, 2006

"It's hard to imagine any other artist, in any genre, with such a gift."


The above quote comes from the Associated Press and is about none other than R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." If you really have to click on the link to that wiki you should be ashamed of yourself. This truly is a masterpiece of my generation. Last night I attended the first (annual hopefully) Trapped in the Fondue. As you might imagine, this is the holy union of the aforementioned DVD and delicious fondue. It was the first time I had seen episodes 6-12. This morning I watched the commentary remix, featuring R. Kelly watching the videos and smoking a cigar. Now I'm watching it again with my parents. I can't stop, but I'm strangely OK with it. Check out some more screenshots on my Flickr Account, download my favorite soundclip here, and don't forget Roxanne and Tina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home