Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Baid Is Not a Word

Scrabble. What a game. No picture because I'm on a friend's computer mid-game. Today I went to Utrecht's to get art supplies. I was impressed with the selection. They had everything from an eraser shield to a Bristol pad. Graphic design ended up costing me over one hundred dollars with a twenty percent student discount. However, I feel like an artist now so it's totally worth it. Even if everything I produce in that class ends up as garbage, I'll still feel like I accomplished something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100 highway robbery for sure, but will be worth it when you're finished the course I HOPE

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100 highway robbery for sure, but will be worth it when you're finished the course I HOPE

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad solved the mystery. I clicked on the envelope with the arrow instead of the word "Comments."
Glad to hear you feel like an artist. Art supplies are always expensive but you saved so much on your books, it's not a tragedy.
Have you checked on the two books that haven't come yet? Perhaps you should contact half.com.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home